The house is remarkably well placed in the highly coveted area of the Russian Church, a few minutes walk from the center of the Old Town, shops and restaurants. It was built in the late nineteenth century and was first intended to be a "mansion". Subsequently, in 1930, it was modified to separate one apartment per floor. Today, after renovation, the building could also be reused in a separate Mansion condominiums or as a one dwelling.
Lots of character to this well-maintained building, which is presented in very good condition. It has a private garden of 200m2 which is accessed via the ground floor, and a garage of 40m2 which offers a possiblity to be extended.
The garden and underground parking gives this property a high added value.
This 4-storey mansion today consists of one apartment per floor. The building can easily be converted into a single dwelling. Floors are served by beautiful staircase and a lift. The garden is accessible from the reception rooms and offers a green area and welcome tranquility.
Everything is in very good repair.
Land : 390 m2
Total Surface area : 850 m2
Living area : 665 m2
Built year: end of 19th century / regularly renovated, excellent condition